To have white teeth is something everyone strives for. When someone smiles and their teeth is visible, then when it is pure white is colour then the person gains more confidence in the work, but if the person is frustrated and ashamed to shy then they must have yellowish teeth. This lowers the morale of that person.
There are treatments to whiten one’s teeth but it is quiet expensive and not affordable for everyone. To solve this problem there are many dental whitening products developed. Among all these dental products teeth whitening strips are the most popular, cost effective and safest means for dental care.
What are teeth whitening strips?
- These strips are used to make one’s teeth whiter very easily
- There is a gel present in these strips which sticks on the teeth and whiten them
- Any sort of stain is also removed quiet easily from the teeth
- These strips are meant to be applied once in a day for just about half an hour
- They are designed in such a way that it is quiet flexible to be used during the normal daily activities like talking or eating food
The difference between teeth whitening strips and whitening toothpaste is mentioned below:
- Whitening strips give a long lasting effect whereas whitening toothpaste may not do so for a long time
- Whitening toothpaste only removes the stains from the above surface of the teeth but on the other hand the strips whiten the surface below the enamel as well
- With the help of toothpaste one cannot spend his entire day but putting the strips may help us do our day to day activities
It completely depend upon the person who is facing the problem of stained and yellow teeth that which dental product should be used by him.