If you are a budding author, or want to publish your health and fitness contents on a renowned website, MLA Guide to Health welcomes you. We are now accepting guest posts across all categories mentioned on our website.
Our contents are always verified, edited and checked before publishing, and any content that doesn’t match our publishing guidelines will be rejected right away.
Things to know before submitting guest posts
- We only accept contents and guest posts for the following categories – health, acne, exercise, diet, weight-loss, and cancer.
- Contents must be of 600+ words at least and should be written in UK or US English only.
- We reserve the right to reject or accept an article.
- Only one link will be allowed per post.
- MLA Guide to Health is not responsible for any content written by guest authors. Authors are requested to check content accuracy and grammar on their own.
- Send us your posts on firstname.lastname@example.org
Few tips for publishing contents on MLA Guide to Health
- Don’t write short articles.
- Make sure that each article is well-researched, unique and fresh.
- Always focus on keyword placement.
- Affiliate or other links are not allowed in any content.
- Check your content for relevance. Contents must resonate with our categories
MLA Guide to Health will get back with its response for your submission as soon as possible. We do take every request for submission seriously, and our team will inform if you content has been accepted. We do allow a small bio for authors.