Mostly popular with women who reached their 30s, the nose threadlift in Singapore is a cosmetic procedure that will help reduce sagging skin around the nose and allow it to regain its firmness without requiring a costly rhinoplasty operation. The procedure involves the insertion of absorbable monofilament threads into your skin through tiny incisions at pre-determined sites along the nasal bridge area before tightening them up. Find out more about the treatment on this page; https://ozheanzoey.com/flat-nose-treatments/.
How Does A Nose Threadlift Work?
The insertion of the self-absorbing threads is placed at high tension and is manipulated to be pulled up vertically. The skin in your bridge area balloons outwards (think of pulling up an elastic band) before returning to its original shape once the tension from the strings dissolves. To put it simply, think about being on a swing as you slowly rise upwards, only to descend downwards smoothly after reaching maximum height? It’s basically just like that but on your nose!
Is A Nose Threadlift Painful?
A nose thread lift procedure requires local anesthetic injections, so there should not be any pain during the entire process. However, some patients may experience slight discomfort for a few days following the procedure. Other than being relatively painless, here are a few more benefits you can enjoy with nose threadlift in Singapore.
- Short Recovery Time: The nose thread lift can be performed and fully finished within a couple of hours so you can go home to continue with your daily activities immediately after. Compared to rhinoplasty, it is much less invasive, meaning that there is no need for an incision along with your nose. This means that you do not have to worry about any visible scarring nor require extensive downtime.
- Safer Alternative To Traditional Rhinoplasty Surgery: Unlike traditional surgery, which cuts open the skin bridge area to tighten the nasal tissues, this technique does not involve cutting or permanent removal of sensitive nasal tissue, making it much safer as compared to other major surgeries.
- Improved Nose Shape and Profile: As the shape of your nose is not permanently altered; a thread lift will only be effective in lifting and tightening sagging skin. It will also help reshape your nose by adjusting its profile if desired (i.e., straighter or more pointed).
- Cost-Effective Alternative To Rhinoplasty: The cost of performing this procedure is only a fraction of what you would need to pay for a full rhinoplasty!
Who Needs Nose Thread Lift?
There are a few contraindications of this procedure; so technically, you need to be confirmed as a good candidate for nose threadlift before proceeding with treatment. An ideal candidate for a nose threadlift would be those with sagging skin around the nasal bridge area despite maintaining their weight.
It is also recommended for those not planning to lose any more weight as it will address loose, flabby skin and not sagging fat or tissue. You will also be a good candidate for nose threadlift if you are not on blood thinners or using any compounds that may impact your healing process such as using alcohol and smoking.
How Long Does a Nose Thread Lift Last?
A nose thread lift can last from two to five years when performed by an expert doctor, so you do not have to worry about repeat sessions until then. However, if there is no change within the first six months after your initial surgery, the chances are that this procedure may not be right for you, and going under the knife might be a better option.
Do note that the nose thread lift is a relatively new procedure; therefore, not many plastic surgeons are trained to perform it. Therefore, make sure that your surgeon is highly experienced in this method before making an appointment with them.
What Are The Risks Of Nose Thread Lift?
A nose thread lift is considered a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional rhinoplasty surgery. However, just like any other cosmetic surgery procedure, there are some risks involved, such as:
- Slight bleeding: The minor wounds to your nose bridge area from the injection may cause some slight bleeding. However, this should stop on its own after a few minutes, and it should not ruin the entire surgery.
- Slight bruising: Again, blood clotting at the injection site may cause a slight swelling in that area which will disappear after a couple of days or weeks.
- Temporary stiffness in your nose: It is possible for the skin around your nose to feel tight and stiff following the procedure but do not worry as this is only temporary! The tightness and stiffness should subside within several weeks post-surgery.
- Numbness/sensitivity issues: Sensation in the skin surrounding your nose is significantly reduced following surgery due to nerve damage during its insertion and tightening process. This symptom will continue into recovery, but most patients recover from it within three months though there are some rare cases where this has extended to 6 months.
- Irregularity of nose shape: This is also very rare but still worth mentioning. The thread may worsen the existing asymmetry or unevenness along your nasal bridge area, causing more significant deformity and requiring additional surgery to fix it. Uneven stitch marks may also appear on your nose if not appropriately placed by your surgeon during surgery. You can, however, ask for revisional surgery to address these problems before they get worse though it will add up to the cost of performing the procedure again.
Where Can I Have A Nose Thread Lift in Singapore and how much does it cost?
The nose thread lift procedure can only be done in a clinic or hospital that offers aesthetic treatments such as plastic surgery and dermatology. Make sure that you choose a reputable clinic with highly trained professionals before making an appointment. You should also check if there are any additional charges for consultations and aftercare review sessions to avoid any surprises during the recovery period.
The nose thread lift costs around $700-1200 in Singapore. More importantly, you should read all fine prints of your surgeon’s fees and other charges before signing a contract with them.
You will want to look into things like; the consultation fee, medical test fee, anesthesia fee, consumables (threads) used for surgery and medication cost, etc., to ensure that you understand everything about this procedure clearly before committing to it. This will help avoid unpleasant surprises during recovery when you are handed over a stack of bills! Also, check if there are additional charges for revisional surgeries which might be required to address problems caused by incorrect insertions of the threads or other side effects.
The nose thread lift is a procedure that has been known to provide amazing results when it comes to improving the appearance of the nose. When you have this done though, you should expect minor side effects such as bruising or numbness during recovery, which will disappear within weeks after surgery. The most important thing for anyone considering nose threadlift in Singapore is to insist on working with a board-certified cosmetic surgeon and understand what risks are involved before signing any contracts with their surgeon; there can be additional charges for revisional surgeries required if things don’t go well the first time around!
Ozhean Zoey Medical & Aesthetic Clinic – Fat Freeze | Acne | Acne Scar Removal | Pico Laser Singapore
111 Somerset Rd, 04-10 TripleOne Somerset, Singapore 238164
+65 6235 4534