Testosterone is an essential hormone in males which starts produced inside the male human body and is responsible for the growth of male reproductive body parts like the testes, prostate glands, and other symbols of being a male like the development of bones and muscles by making them stronger and stiff, growth of facial, chest and body hair. If there is less production of testosterone in one’s body, then they will face abnormalities in their body like the decay of bones and frailty. The testosterone level in males is high, while for females is very low. Athletes use testosterone illegally to improve their body shape and performance; this hormone is also used to treat breast cancer in females. As a male gets old, the level of testosterone also decreases. This article will discuss the safest and best testosterone booster that is natural and harmless to one’s body.
The natural testosterone boosters are-
- Vitamin D- when you are exposed to sunlight, vitamin D testosterone is produced. The level of the hormone produced utterly depends on how much time you are exposed to the sunlight.
- Zinc- is an essential mineral needed for your body to function and conduct all the chemical reactions happening inside. Low zinc levels affect male human health and fertility, so taking zinc-rich ingredients will boost your testosterone level and diminish the above problems.
- Protein– if you eat a low protein diet, you may damage the Leydig Cells responsible for producing testosterone in your body. So it is recommended to have a rich protein and less carbohydrate meal daily to maintain the hormone level.
- Minimize stress- cortisol, the stress hormone is responsible for fewer testosterone levels in males as they are likely to get more stressed out because of family burden, job security, stability, etc., so be stress-free to maintain a good testosterone level and be healthy.
- Supplements made up of fenugreek extract– this ingredienthelps you produce healthy testosterone hormone and maintain its level among males. It boosts the hormone within 12 weeks of daily intake but should be consumed in a limited amount.
- Ginger extract- Itis a common cooking ingredient that helps reduce inflammation and high cholesterol levels. On the other hand, it boosts testosterone levels to 17% after intaking it daily for three months and reduces males’ infertility rate.
- Ashwagandha- This herbal ingredient increases energy level to let you exercise more and body strength, loses unwanted body fat, and increases male testosterone level 31.
To conclude, males are responsible for maintaining their testosterone levels, so eat healthily rich in zinc, protein, etc., and remain stress-free.