Sometimes it is hard to find the cause of back pain. This problem is not a minor one; it can stay in the body for life. Some back pains come and fade in a quick time. If your case has become serious, seek a certified specialist to cure Low back pain in Atlanta.
Back pain can lead to disability too. In the United States, there are millions of people suffering from backache. So, what can cause back pains? Let’s find out.
Below are few common causes of back pain
- Lifting extreme load in the gym or doing other physical activities like picking boxes might be responsible for your backache. Twisting, turning, or bending is all you perform during the workout. Ensure that you do stretching after every exercise to feel relaxed. Try not to sit in one place for hours; it can make you uncomfortable.
- The vertebra in the body can be damaged at the time of an accident. Accidents can cause you fractures. In some cases, the fractures occur due to osteoporosis, which is a bone-thinning disease. As you reach a certain point in your life, the vertebra might crumble, which can cause back pain from mild to severe.
- It is very exceptional that infections hit the vertebra. But it is a very serious condition. Cancer is rare too, but tumors around the spine can bring a lot of pain. It is essential to show all the details regarding back pain in Atlanta and cancer history to the medical expert in the clinic.
- Sleeping is a significant part of our life, but sleeping in a poor posture is also one of the causes of back pain. For reducing the lower back pain, use a pillow and place it between your knees. You can use a tiny pillow for support if there is a gap between the mattress and your waist.
How to prevent back pain?
- When you are in the gym, make sure that you are performing every exercise within a limit. Instead of doing exercises on your own, take help from the trainer.
- Quit smoking at this stage. Smoking regularly can limit the flow of nutrient-containing blood to the spinal disc.
- Stick to flat shoes rather than high heels. Chances of slipping are more if you put on high-heeled shoes.
Avoid tight-fitted shirts and jeans. You would feel uneasiness while bending or sitting.