When you have a body, take care before it’s gone. These days, everybody wants to get a shaped and toned body. As we know that obesity leads to many serious health issues. To stay healthy and fit, you need to get rid of all the extra fat that is accumulated in your body. It is easy to gain weight, but when it comes to making the reverse happen, it includes a lot of activities. The former relates to leisure, but the latter is all about hard work and controlling your appetite. So, here we will talk about the common reasons for gaining weight, and the foods that you should have, and you should not lose weight. So, let’s start.
Reasons why people gain weight?
To find the solution, we need to know the problem first. Hence, let’s discuss the basic reasons why we get fat.
- Overeating: Overeating is something we all do. With increasing stress at work, we exercise less and eat more. It’s a harsh reality that for some of us, eating has become more of a habit than a requirement. That too with burgers and pizzas with extra toppings and desserts with chocolate syrups that come with a few extra kilos.
- Physical ailments: there can be a number of reasons why you can gain weight even when you are not overeating or leading a stressful life. This can be due to PCOD, thyroid or hormonal imbalances. There are times when due to the intake of medicines, you might have a tendency of gaining weight.
- Stress: the unhealthy lifestyle we lead, causes weight gain. Dehydration, sleeplessness can not only lead to a stressful life but also lead to a massive weight gain. Wrong food timings and lack of exercise can result in this.
Some food items you can switch to lose weight.
You can use Dealvoucherz while doing grocery shopping online to avail of impressive discounts.
- Salmon: if you are a non-vegetarian we have good news for you. Salmon is one fish you can eat and stay full for a long time without gaining much calories. Salmon is also very rich in iodine as a result of which it helps in regulating your thyroid. Intake of salmon will keep your hunger away and help you to lose weight.
- Chicken breast and boiled potatoes: let’s go a bit Italian? Chicken breast cooked well along with boiled potato is the best dish trainers suggest you while you are on a diet. Chicken breast is considered to be the healthiest part of the chicken’s body. Smashed boiled potato to go with. For dinner, you can skip any bread or rice and go for only chicken breast with boiled potato along with soup and veggies.
- Vinegar: did you know that intake of vinegar after a whole meal can make you feel full. This reduces your tendency to want to eat more and also helps in reducing fat in your body.
- Boiled egg whites: boiled egg whites are high in protein, and at the same time they are good for your body. Every morning, if you have boiled egg whites for your breakfast, you will not only be full but also get the proper nutrients needed to carry on for the rest of the day.
- Lukewarm water in the morning: one thing that every trainer would ask you to do is have a glass of lukewarm water empty stomach after you wake up in the morning. This helps in cleansing your stomach linings. Warm water also improves the process of digestion that aids in weight loss. Squeeze in a bit of lemon for best results.
Some food items from which you should stay away:
- Refined carbohydrates: carbohydrates that are refined are the ones you need to stay away from. White bread, for example, shouldn’t be consumed as it can increase the chances of obesity and heart diseases.
- Fake low-fat products: so, if you go to the market these days, you will find some products that claim to be low fat. These are generally more harmful the reason being the producers of these products try and add more and more amount of essence and added flavors to overcome the lack of taste in them. As a result, most of the times, the amount of sugar content in these products are very high. Hence, you should avoid them.
- Vegetable oils: as suggested by people, vegetable oil is not at all an excellent source of nutrients. Instead, it might cause a disbalance in the omega acids of your body. So, staying away from them is a better idea.