HOW TO TAKE SUHAGRA TABLET ?
Erectile dysfunction seems to have been a challenge for males since the dawn of civilization. It was earlier called as impotence, and it was seen as more of a weakness in men, with those who suffered from it often seeing it as an attack on their masculinity. suhagra 100 for sale get it online easily in few mins.
However, it is now commonly recognised as a health problem that affects males and prevents them from getting erections or weakens their erections.
This is due to the numerous erectile dysfunction remedies that are accessible in various forms and types all around the world. There are many different forms of erectile dysfunction therapies available today, including oral medicines, penile injections, implants, and surgery. Dietary supplements, lifestyle modifications, and Acupuncture and other alternative treatments are often utilised to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
1. What is the best way to take suhagra?
- 1. Suhagra 100 Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- 2. Completely swallow the pill with a cup of water. The pill should not be mashed, broken, or chewed.
- 3. Allow roughly an hour before you intend to have sex.
- 4. It’s good to drink water with it.
2. How much effort is required to achieve full potential?
You are only allowed to take one pill each day. As a result, one pill is sufficient to get the desired effect.
3. Is there a limit to how much suhagra you can take?
yes you can take only one tablet and as the doctor prescribed
4. Suhagra is a pill that may be taken by anyone?
no, suhagra tablet is only intended for men and especially who have erectile dysfunction.
5. When should we refrain from using suhagra?
If you’ve ever had an allergic reaction to Suhagra 50 MG Tablet, don’t take it.
Nitrate containing medicines
Avoid using Suhagra 50 MG Tablet if you have been prescribed any nitrate-containing prescription, such as Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, or others since it decreases blood pressure and causes cardiovascular collapse.
If you’re taking Riociguat, you shouldn’t use Suhagra 50 MG Tablet since it can reduce your blood pressure too much, which can be harmful.
Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should not be used by those who have severe unstable angina (chest pain) or severe heart failure.
6. When should I suhagra to achieve the desired outcome?
30 mins or 1 hour before intercourse
7. what drug shouldn’t be taken with suhagra?
medicines containing Nitrate
8. if we take suhagra after a meal will it work?
taking Suhagra-50 Tablet 4’s after a large meal may cause the drug to take longer to take effect, therefore you should take Suhagra-50 Tablet 4’s with light meals.
9. can I take suhagra if I don’t have ED?
no, you should not take this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
10. Is it safe to use Suhagra 100 Tablet if I have an early ejaculation?
Suhagra 100 Tablet is not known to be effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation. It’s a drug that’s used to treat erectile dysfunction.