Are you tired of having flabby arms and the small paunch that just doesn’t go away? If you’re wondering how to burn excess fat without depriving yourself of food, exercise is the best way out. There are some specific exercise techniques that are ideal for fat-burning. Read on to find out how to burn fat with these ten fat-burning workout plans:
- Burpee: This is a difficult cardio exercise but definitely works. It tones the core, upper body and legs simultaneously.
- Push-ups: Though very common and seemingly unchallenging, push-ups can be very difficult to do even if you’re a seasoned exerciser. The single leg pushes up is an even more difficult variant. They help work out the whole body.
- Jumping rope: Skipping is not just for children. It can be modified into a high-intensity interval (HIIT) routine that really gets the fat burning.
- Goblet squat: Holding a weight right under your chin and keeping your spine upright, sit down until your thighs are almost parallel to the ground, and get up again. It is a great exercise for the shoulders and core.
- Jack-knife crunches: This move can tone both the upper and lower abs, in a shorter period of time. It especially benefits the lower abs which would otherwise require equipment.
- HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training): In this routine, aerobic exercises are combined with a high-intensity component so that the steady state can be avoided by shifting the intensity every minute. For example, cycling, running, rowing, or swimming can be started off at a moderate pace and the intensity can be increased significantly for 30 seconds to one minute. The same process is repeated for ten minutes. This can sustain the increased metabolic rate for over 24 hours even after training.
- Jumping squats: This is a plyometric technique that alternately contracts and stretches the muscles to make them stronger. It also burns fat and builds speed.
- Bear crawl: Feet and palms on the ground and knees just above it, this exercise improves rib and pelvic positioning. Both the thighs and upper body get help with fat-burning.
- Lateral jumps: This move involves large muscle groups, so it tones the core, glutes, and thighs, while also helping you burn a large number of calories.
- Mountain climbers: This is a great total body exercise that gets the heart rate up and the fat burning. With hands on the floor and legs stretched out behind, pulling in one leg at a time without letting the knee touch the ground or the hips rise can be very difficult, but also very rewarding.
The names may sound frightening, and the routines are definitely challenging, but once you get used to it, your enthusiasm will carry you through. The paunch and the flabby arms will no longer bother you because the fat will have been subjected to burning – in a healthy manner. Get exercising, and stay fit and toned!
Also, do not forget to get a health insurance policy so that a health crisis does not burn all your savings as well.