You might have realized that your hairline is receding gradually. The cause may not be known to you. But no need to worry, here you will get know the few causes and symptoms of hair loss and the remedy. Yes, there are known medicine for hair loss, for example, you can buy Propecia at Apomeds help you retrieve your hair.
But before that, what really causes hair loss in men?
- Family history- a hereditary condition called the male-pattern baldness is one of the common causes of hair loss. Bald spots and a receding hairline are the noticeable patterns and occur with aging.
- Medications and supplements- hair loss can result from the use of certain drugs as their side effects. For instance, those under the treatment of arthritis, cancer, gout, heart problems and depression are susceptible to hair loss as a side effect of the medications.
- Medical conditions such as alopecia areata can cause hair loss. This condition results in patchy hair loss.
- After radiation therapy to the head, the hair may not grow back as it was before.
- Excruciatingly stressful events- after a few months of emotional or physical distress some people encounter hair thinning though it is temporary.
- Certain hairstyles such as bun and men braid can result in hair loss a condition called traction alopecia.
What are the Symptoms of Hair Loss?
Hair loss signs and symptoms may include;
Patchy or circular bald spots –some soft, small bald spots can be a revelation of hair loss. And it mainly affects the scalp. In a few cases, your skin becomes itchy before falling out.
Continuous thinning on your head-being the most known kind of hair loss, men experience a hair recede from the forehead in a letter M shape.
Unanticipated loosening of hair-due to physical or emotional shock, your hair may get loose and some handfuls of hair come out while washing your hair or combing. However, this type results to the general thinning of hair.
Full-body hair loss-this may be due to some medical conditions and treatments; like cancer’s chemotherapy. However, the hair grows back after a while.
Hair Loss Treatment
The available treatments for hair loss include medication and surgery to slow hair loss or promote hair growth.
Medication- For instance, one can use Propecia which is a prescription drug that is approved for men. IT can induce hair growth and also slow hair loss.
Hair surgery– since in most cases the top of the head is commonly affected; a hair restoration or transplant surgery can be a great idea. There are different types of surgery for hair loss restoration. You may require consecutive hair surgeries to achieve the best results. However, hereditary hair loss may not be curbed by this treatment method because it will continue in spite of the surgery.
Hair loss can be a humiliating experience. Whenever you notice any of the signs and symptoms revealed above, don’t hesitate to visit a doctor to examine your hair. Also, if you need treatment straight away, order your medication online.