Hair loss is one of the most common disorders affecting more than 80% of the world’s population at some juncture in their lives. One of the most common categories of hair loss is androgenic alopecia, which affects both males and females, but males get affected by it adversely. If left untreated, hair fall can result in baldheadedness, which can wreak havoc with self-confidence, affecting your self-esteem, which can eventually have serious repercussions on your social demeanor. These days, you can get this condition treated by PRP therapy in Delhi.
Causes of baldness
Baldness is mostly associated with genetics and hormonal vicissitudes, which are undoubtedly two most common reasons of hair loss resulting in baldheadedness. However, there are several other factors as well that can cause severe hair loss. These embrace:
- Health problems: your hair fall can be reason of certain ailments such as hypothyroidism, high grade fever – particularly after typhoid – alopecia areata and anemia.
- Nutritional insufficiencies: Nutritional insufficiencies might also cause hair fall. These consist of iron deficiency, low vitamin levels, distressed iodine levels.
- Sudden weight loss: sudden weight loss due to any factor – be it some disease or crash diet – can also cause severe hair loss.
- Medicines and treatments: there are numerous medicines and treatments like cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and immune suppression medicines that can make the patient to lose hair.
- Physical and emotional strain: both physical and emotional strain lead to hair loss. You might not see the impact instantaneously as hair loss usually starts numerous months after you have gone through a trauma.
- Not following appropriate hair care: if not taken appropriate care of, your hair might begin falling. Taking appropriate care means good hair hygiene, conditioning and shampooing hair recurrently, brushing, dyeing, drying and styling hair appropriately.
What is male pattern baldness?
Male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia is often because of genes and hormones, though the precise reason is yet to be identified. This type of hair loss pattern usually runs in the family and mostly affects the males. Since the hormones accountable for this kind of hair fall are also present in females, some females also experience this kind of baldheadedness but this is very rare. The commencement of this kind of baldness can be as early as late teenagers. More than 70% of the males suffering from male pattern baldness begin revealing hair fall symptoms by their mid-20s.
Hair loss treatment with PRP therapy
PRP therapy in Delhi for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a patient’s blood is drawn, processed and then vaccinated into the scalp. Some in the medical community think that PRP injections elicit natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the viscosity of the hair channel. At times, this methodology is combined with other hair loss processes or medicines.
If you wish to undergo hair loss PRP therapy Delhi, you can visit Kashyap Skin Clinic today and get consultation with Dr. S. K. Kashyap.