“What do I do about my dull skin?” “How do I get glowing skin?” If these are the questions you often find yourself asking others or looking up answers for on the internet, then your search ends here. Given in this article, are 4 super-effective DIY facemask recipes that are the best home remedies for pimple marks as well as dull and lackluster skin. Read on to find out what they are!
- Tomato juice – 2 teaspoons
- Buttermilk – 3 teaspoons
- Cut up a tomato and squeeze out the tomato juice.
- Add the buttermilk to the tomato juice and mix well.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mask to your face.
- Rinse it off after 30 minutes and moisturise well.
- Papaya – ½ cup mashed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Simply mash the papaya, add the honey in and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply this mask to your face and neck and keep it on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and mositurise after.
Inner Glow Facemask
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Lemon/Orange juice – 1 teaspoon
- Mix orange/lemon juice to half a cup of yogurt.
- Leave it on your face for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- You can splash some cold water immediately to tighten the pores or simply use a cold cream for enhanced moisturising.
- Aloe vera gel -1 tablespoon
- Milk/Cream – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric – just a pinch
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above to form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this pasted all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Pro-tip – This is the perfect mask to cool-off with after a long week. The aloe provides a cooling effect, while the milk moisturises the skin!
And there you have it, 4 amazing home remedies for pimple marks and glowing skin! Do you have any home remedies for pimple marks and dull skin? Do share them with us in the comments section below.
Natasha Atina shares her go-to home remedies for pimple marks, which also help prevent future occurrences of pimples. She also believes in Ayurvedic creams for pimple marks and likes to educate her readers about it too.